Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Me

2010, there are so many things that happened and were unforgettable to me this year like I have my classmates, the IV-Rizal group batch 2010-2011, my chuchuberks family and someone who made my life more meaningful and more colorful. But there's something wrong with me this year, my attitude and my manner.

Why my attitude and my manner? It's because sometimes I am letting my pride get higher and higher, and the people that are closes to me, I got easily believed although they're just lying. I get easily trust others. And also I am answering back my parents when they are advising me. I want to change this manners and attitudes. I will not promise anything but see me after 2011 If I will improve these bad attitudes and bad manners.

There are many good memories for the year 2010 and I will treasure and will keep it forever. Year 2011, more memories will come,new people I will meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment