Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream ,My Future

As we all know, everyone of us have dreams that we want to achieve. But, what shall we do to be able to achieve it? Do you have also a dream for your self?

I'm already graduated at elementary. And now I am a high school student and a candidate for graduation. That's why, my first and foremost plan is to graduate from high school. I consider this to be a huge accomplishment considering that many people don't make it that far. After graduation I will be attending a University to which I am still waiting for a reply from.

I have a dream in life and this is to become a successful person on my profession someday. And for me to achieve this dream, I have to work hard and study hard. Be strong and don't give up if there are challenges that I may encounter. Also, in every work that we were doing, we need the Guide of God.

I can say that our vision for the future entails many goals that I know I will have to work hard to achieve. I feel that the path accomplishing many goals will be through hard work within my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment